Welcome to Flying Dragon Martial Arts
Thank you for your interest in our school!
Martial arts and fitness at FDMA is a unique and life changing experience. Programs, and the training at each class, are customized to the individual’s strengths and needs - wherever they may be in their journey. With martial arts as the foundation of the school, all programs and classes have the benefit of centuries of evolution and understanding, providing for a balanced, challenging, and sustainable approach to working with the body and the mind, and ultimately the energy of both.
SiFu Ryan Bullock’s focus on each individual’s development expands the potential for personal growth within and well beyond their martial arts training. Bringing their desire and drive to challenge and better themselves, and the willingness to support and respect others doing the same, the students of FDMA discover depths within themselves to reach goals previously unimagined.
Moving the body is key to life-long mental and physical wellness. And an important component to sustaining such a practice is to thoroughly enjoy the process! Here is what our students have to say about FDMA.
"Being involved in the Martial Arts for over 20 years, finding a school that has evolved to the needs of today’s world is refreshing. Sifu Ryan has motivated me to push to a level I never thought possible! I LOVE this school."
~ Josh C. ~
"As a law enforcement professional, finding a Martial Arts school that teaches you techniques that will not get you hurt on the street is a big deal. This place has it all, Fitness and nutrition as well as a great approach to self-protection. I highly recommend this school to all who want an honest Martial Arts school."
~ Steven P. ~
"I’m a mother of two boys (6 & 10); having a school where we are able to train all at the same time is a big deal. It helps me bond with the boys and keeps us in shape. This also helps make time for their dad when he gets home from work. Sifu Ryan is super knowledgeable about how our bodies work and how best to help meet my goals. Best of all the boys are better focused in school and during homework time.
Thank you so much, we are so grateful for finding this treasure!"
~ Karen J. ~
We ask that if you would like to try classes or tour our facilities that you please call to set up a time. (class schedule). Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult 18+ years of age in and out of the school.
Who would benefit at FDMA
• Martial artists of all styles who want to take it to the next level of mental, physical, and effective application.
• Martial artists who trained a while back and want to return to training without "starting over".
• Individuals who have always wanted to try martial arts, but didn't know how, or if it's too late.
• Individuals who understand the value of exercise, and want something that will be sustainable, mentally stimulating, and physically challenging.
• Individuals who want to begin or return to doing something for their bodies, but need to rebuild after injury or a long break in activity.
• Individuals who are interested in how their individual body really works, and how to build and leverage it for their best selves.
• Parents who are looking for an activity they can do with their children that encourages their confidence, mental, and physical well-being while strengthening their bond as a family.
© Copyright RCB LLC
Flying Dragon Martial Arts